Jan 5, 2007

Back In Singapore - Shock Updates From XLO

Finally back in Singapore
Got many goodies from there & boy was it cheap !!
Lucky to escape from bangkok bombs as i was in hatyai!! Amen

Many changes so far on Asianpay & PTSM upgrading
but all bodes well. I just withdraw both & will be posting once i am paid
Almost due for COF maturity too

Updates on XLO:

I have taken the decision to put XLO into holiday mode for the remainder of the month of January 2007.

This decision is not taken lightly - but is a neccessary one to ensure the long term viability of XLO and also TFT.

As you would probably be aware - the closure of TFT has been a major issue and I am working to find solutions for that.

XLO is the other program we have - and this is completely separate from TFT. However both programs are my responsibility and to be fair to everyone the pressures right now mean that I am not devoting the best that you deserve to either.

The time off from XLO will give me the much needed time to focus solely on TFT and find solutions.

I will- of course - be in the forum daily- you can be sure that we are not going anywhere.

I am certain that this announcement will cause a wave of concern - but there is - in all reality- no cause for panic or worry.

I need a little time to refocus and move forwward.

I thank you all for your support over the last 12 months and look forward to the future.

Andy




No comments:

Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
http://www.emailcashpro.com Word Link - Buy a Word and link to us. We will increase your Page Rank and Traffic.

Powered by FeedBurner