Nov 10, 2006

12by12 Admin Great Respond

Martin's(Admin) Update On 12by12:

“I've noticed a few posts in the forum explaining about unusual records in the account history, records showing that payments have been made when thy haven't etc.

I've only just noticed this now and I have a feeling it's only happened to a few accounts. Dave will be sleeping for a few more hours but as soon as he wakes up I'll alert him immediately to this so that he can get it sorted out or give us an update.

Thank you 'nothing' for keeping me informed about this. As soon as Dave's awake I'll make it my top priority to see whats happened.

I don't think this is a big problem but I don't like when people get worried about it.

Just for the next few hours. If you have a problem concerning ...

1) Upgrades not credited
2) Unusual information shown in your account history
3) Payments not going to pending

UPDATED: Please ignore the 'MASS PAY' entry into your history. You'll see that you haven't been paid for that. I have a feeling it might be something the programmers done / is trying to do to fix the incorrect cash balances.

... please send an email to fordave@truepot.com with your account number and a description of the problem. please paste any text you see on your account pages if it will help. As soon as we are awake tomorrow I'll then have an organized list of important messages I can pass on to Dave so that we can prioritize getting this sorted out if it's causing any problems.

Regards

Martin”

Well... what can i say
Good response & support whenever you need those guys
still paying like a clock
if you still have any hesistation.. well DON'T



No comments:

Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
http://www.emailcashpro.com Word Link - Buy a Word and link to us. We will increase your Page Rank and Traffic.

Powered by FeedBurner