Nov 11, 2006

JRE Supporters

Amazing !!
Thanks to a few supporters of JRE i got a few referrals

To those fellow Supporters
I will be personally supporting JRE when he is not available online.
Those who sign up under me in JRE through my signature will have priority than the rest.

Benefits:

1) When you need a LIVE CHAT(MSN) to trade
for more assurance & able to transact REAL TIME when he is not Online

2) Any queries or doubts can go through me too if you cannot find him online

3) You can trade with me using UOB / POSB / OCBC

MSN : nickolyd_81@hotmail.com

Thanks

No comments:

Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
http://www.emailcashpro.com Word Link - Buy a Word and link to us. We will increase your Page Rank and Traffic.

Powered by FeedBurner