Nov 15, 2006

Bets29 Bitten The Dust?

Well...
Things are not looking too hopeful for Bets29
There are debates over in MMG & TG forum
on whether it has bitten the dust.
Only time can tell that.
Enough of those bad news

My 12by12 package has just expired finally and i am also waiting for my EliteVentures payment, should be about 4 more working days to get paid i hope
Sure wish to buy some nice Xmas present to buy for my loved ones

I also requested invitation to join GlobalForexClub
They have a live account trading & have been DD by some Guru bloggers
So another diversification for me

No comments:

Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
http://www.emailcashpro.com Word Link - Buy a Word and link to us. We will increase your Page Rank and Traffic.

Powered by FeedBurner