Nov 14, 2006

Bets29 Migrating To A New Server

Bad news !!
Paul's Account in MMG has been hacked
He is now upgrading to a new server
thats why the site is down

Here is the news:

OK. I have managed to get back the passwords. Anyway please give me some time as i need to go out for a while. The accounts are in a mess. i will process each withdrawal individually to make sure no one gets extra.

Please give me 12 hours for this and i will solve it.

If you cannot login and request password, please email me with your username, password required, egold account number AND transaction batch id that you have deposited in the past. I will verify before i reset your account.

The egold account number is at 3761419.

If you have deposited earlier on to that account number 3772020, Just send me a PRINTSCREEN (NOT COPY AND PASTE), i will refund you the money. This is my fault and i will take responsibilty.

I may take 24 hours to complete everything, just give me some time.

Paul

No comments:

Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
http://www.emailcashpro.com Word Link - Buy a Word and link to us. We will increase your Page Rank and Traffic.

Powered by FeedBurner