Nov 12, 2006

Join Bets29 & Paid by EV Remaining Amount

Wooho...

EliteVentures are definitely the ones ROCKING MY WORLD
Recently they paid me a wrong amount, there was a shortage of $231.20 in my account
Here is the proof


I submitted a ticket and after 48hours the money is back in my account
Great Job by EliteVenture
will be reinvesting another sum today!

After much hesistation i finally joined Bets29
Yeah reading much from forums n recommendations
I would say its worth the BET Yeah!

You can CLICK HERE for a large amount paid by Bets29
Indeed proven trustworthy I would say

No comments:

Google
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
http://www.emailcashpro.com Word Link - Buy a Word and link to us. We will increase your Page Rank and Traffic.

Powered by FeedBurner